机上执勤英语手册
涵盖 17 个实战场景,包括旅客不当行为处置、驾驶舱沟通、安保程序协同等核心内容。 点击播放按钮即可收听标准英语发音。
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
两位请立刻冷静!请告诉我发生了什么事。
Calm down, both of you! Please tell me what happened.
他刚才走过去的时候故意撞我!
He bumped into me on purpose!
不对!是他先用脏话骂我!
No! He swore at me first!
我是本次航班的航空安全员。你们的行为已经严重影响了飞行安全。
I am the security officer on this flight. Your behavior is affecting flight safety.
你必须把他换到别的座位去,不然我还会动手!
Move him to another seat, or I will hit him again!
如果你们不立即停止,我将报告机长,并通知地面公安机关介入处置!
If you do not stop now, I will report to the Captain and call the police!
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
我是本次航班的航空安全员,负责机上安保工作。根据规定,我将对处置过程进行录音录像,请您配合。请问您刚才是在盥洗室吸烟了吗?
I'm the security officer on this flight. I need to record this. Please cooperate. Were you smoking in the lavatory?
是的,非常抱歉。
Yes, I'm sorry.
请问您吸的是什么烟?烟头在哪里?
What were you smoking? Where is the cigarette?
是电子烟。
It was an e-cigarette.
在飞机上吸烟是严重威胁飞行安全的行为。我们将此事报告地面警方。落地后,请您等待通知,最后下机。
Smoking on the plane is very dangerous. We will call the police. After landing, please stay in your seat and disembark last.
很抱歉,是我的错。
Sorry, it was my fault.
我没有吸烟!你们搞错了!
I wasn't smoking! You've got the wrong person!
先生,盥洗室的烟雾探测器已被触发,我们有明确记录。请配合调查。
Sir, the smoke alarm went off. We have a record. Please cooperate.
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
您好,女士,请您收起充电宝。
Excuse me, ma'am. Please put away your power bank.
可是我的手机没电了。
But my phone is dead.
根据中国民航局的安全规定,在飞行全程中禁止使用充电宝。
According to the rules, you cannot use a power bank during the flight.
那我落地后怎么联系家人?
How can I contact my family after landing?
如果您需要,飞机落地后可以使用我的手机。到达航站楼后,您可以在候机区找到充电站为您的手机充电。
You can use my phone after landing. You can also find charging stations in the terminal.
那好吧,谢谢你。
Okay, thank you.
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
您好,先生,请问您登机前是否饮酒了?
Excuse me, sir. Have you been drinking?
是,喝了一点,怎么了?
Yes, a little. What's wrong?
没关系。请问您有同伴随行吗?
That's okay. Are you traveling with friends?
有,我还有两个朋友一起。
Yes, two friends are with me.
好的。请确保您能控制自己的行为,以保障飞行安全。
Okay. Please control your behavior for everyone's safety.
没问题,我没喝多。
No problem, I didn't drink much.
好的。如果您有任何需要,可以请您的朋友随时通知我们。
Okay. If you need help, ask your friends to tell us.
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
先生,请立即将您的手机调至飞行模式!
Sir, please turn on flight mode now!
我得给我女朋友打个电话。
I need to call my girlfriend.
先生,请您开启飞行模式,落地后再联系她。
Sir, please turn on flight mode. You can call her after landing.
不!你别管我!
No! Leave me alone!
您的行为已严重危害飞行安全。如果您不立即停止,我们将报警处理,由此产生的一切后果将由您自行承担。
You are putting this flight in danger. If you don't stop now, we will call the police. You will be responsible for all the problems.
第一部分:旅客不当行为处置
请问这里发生了什么事?
What's the problem here?
这是我的座位,我的座位是靠窗的!
This is my seat! I have the window seat!
不,这是我的座位!你肯定搞错了!
No, this is my seat! You are wrong!
好的,请两位都出示一下你们的登机牌。
Okay, can I see your boarding passes, please?
给你。
Here you are.
A先生,是您坐错位置了。您的座位在后一排,请您回到您的座位。
Mr. A, you are in the wrong seat. Your seat is in the next row. Please go back to your seat.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
机长,我们在盥洗室发现一名旅客吸烟。
Captain, we found a passenger smoking in the lavatory.
现在情况如何?
What's happening now?
事态已得到控制,我们已拿走该旅客的香烟和打火机。建议通知地面警方处理。我马上填写机上事件报告单交给您。
The situation is under control. We have taken away his cigarettes and lighter. I suggest we call the police. I will fill out the report form and give it to you.
很好。请对该名旅客保持密切监控。
Good. Please keep watching this passenger closely.
是,机长。我们已经记录了他的个人信息并会持续关注。
Yes, Captain. I have recorded his information and will keep watching him.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
机长,两名旅客请求终止行程,座位号是6A和6B。他们下机后,我需要执行哪种安保检查?
Captain, two passengers want to leave. Their seats are 6A and 6B. What kind of check should I do after they get off?
收到。执行局部清舱即可。我会通知地面工作人员。
Got it. Just check that area. I will tell the ground staff.
明白。检查完成后向您报告。
Understood. I will report after the check.
机长,补充报告:该旅客在飞行期间曾前往后舱盥洗室和前舱行李架区域。
Captain, more information: the passenger went to the back lavatory and the front luggage area during the flight.
收到。改为执行全舱清查。
Got it. Check the whole cabin instead.
明白,执行全舱清查。
Understood. Checking the whole cabin.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
机长,我刚从地面人员处获悉,本次航班有两名遣返旅客。本次航班将有一名嫌疑人,由三名警官押解。
Captain, I just learned from ground staff that we have two deportees on this flight. There is a suspect on this flight with three police officers.
收到。按照标准程序处置并确认细节。他们的座位在哪里?
Got it. Follow the normal steps. Where are their seats?
他们的座位是27A和27B。嫌疑人将坐在27B。
They are in seats 27A and 27B. The suspect is in seat 27B.
很好。登机结束后再向我报告情况。
Good. Tell me again after boarding is finished.
明白,我会处理好。
Understood. I will take care of it.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
机长,一名旅客违规使用电子设备。
Captain, a passenger was using his phone against the rules.
你是如何处置的?
How did you handle it?
我已经制止了他的行为并向他发出了警告。
I stopped him and gave him a warning.
很好,请对该旅客保持监控。
Good. Please keep watching him.
明白,机长,我会持续关注他。
Understood, Captain. I will keep an eye on him.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
报告机长,我们在盥洗室发现一个疑似爆炸装置。
Captain, we found something that looks like a bomb in the lavatory.
是否已经确认?
Are you sure?
是的,我们已确认为爆炸物。
Yes, we have confirmed it is a bomb.
立即按照爆炸物处置预案进行处置。
Follow the bomb emergency plan now.
第二部分:与驾驶舱沟通
机长,我们遭遇了劫机。
Captain, we have a hijacking.
报告当前情况。
What's happening?
一名坐在11C的男性旅客试图胁迫乘务员,要求飞机改道飞往台湾。
A man in seat 11C is threatening a flight attendant. He wants the plane to go to Taiwan.
事态进展如何?
What's the situation now?
我已将他制服,目前情况已得到控制。
I have stopped him. The situation is under control.
第三部分:安保程序与协同
第三部分:安保程序与协同
大家好,我是本次航班的航空安全员李明。近期空防安全形势较为严峻,本次航班勤务等级为三级。请所有机组成员按照航空器安保检查单对驾驶舱和客舱进行彻底检查。
Hello everyone. I'm Li Ming, the security officer for this flight. The security level is Level 3. All crew members, please check the cockpit and cabin carefully.
非法干扰处置预案和暗语暗号有无变化?
Any changes to the emergency plan or code words?
无变化,均按公司标准程序执行。
No changes. We follow the normal steps.
好的。
Okay.
客舱清舱检查完成后,我会向您报告。
I will tell you when the cabin check is done.
第三部分:安保程序与协同
请问哪位是机上安全员?
Who is the security officer on this plane?
我是。请问有什么事?
I am. How can I help?
我们有两名从大阪到上海的遣返旅客。这是他们的证明文件和护照。
We have two deportees from Osaka to Shanghai. Here are their papers and passports.
谢谢。请稍等,我需要先将情况通报给机长。
Thank you. Please wait. I need to tell the captain first.
感谢您的等待。请安排他们优先登机。
Thank you for waiting. Please let them get on first.
第三部分:安保程序与协同
机长,客舱安保检查完毕。
Captain, the cabin check is done.
好的,一切正常吗?
Okay, is everything fine?
一切正常。我们在客舱后部发现一箱额外配餐的餐具,已检查,没问题。
Everything is fine. We found a box of extra dishes in the back. We checked it. No problem.
很好。通知地面,可以开始登机。
Good. Tell the ground staff they can start boarding.
第四部分:特殊勤务与授权
第四部分:特殊勤务与授权
机长,根据程序,我们在启动爆炸物探测检查前向您报告。探测仪已准备就绪,本次航班将对不少于50%的旅客进行抽检。
Captain, I'm telling you before we start the explosive check. The machine is ready. We will check at least 50% of the passengers.
收到。
Got it.
检查完成后向您报告,如有异常立即汇报。
I will tell you when it's done, or right away if we find anything.
好的,辛苦了。
Okay, thank you.
第四部分:特殊勤务与授权
机长,我收到了两份需要带往上海的公司文件。请求您的批准。
Captain, I have two company papers to take to Shanghai. Can I bring them on the plane?
可以携带。感谢报告。
Yes, you can. Thanks for telling me.